Mirka Polarstar 6 in. 15 Hole Film-Backed Vacuum Grip Disc 1500 Grit, Qty 50
Polarstar is not your average sanding disc. It has been specifically developed to efficiently tackle the latest surface prep and repair applications. Polarstar uses a polyester film backing material (in contrast to paper) to create a more flexible and much smoother abrasive surface. As a result, Polarstar produces a finer, more consistent surface finish more quickly and, because it also has excellent resistance to clogging, it lasts longer, too.
• Outstanding performance on demanding applications such as hard tooling
gelcoats and the latest scratch resistant automotive clearcoats.
• Manufactured using Mirka’s unique, environmentally friendly solvent-free coating system.
• Unique abrasive material resists clogging and delivers long lasting performance.
• Designed for optimum performance on both wet and dry sanding.
• Excellent durability – retains its high performance sanding properties for far longer, especially on harder applications.
With grades covering P 800, P 1000, P 1200 and P 1500, Polarstar is the ideal solution for a wide variety of tasks from paint rectification (P 1200 and P 1500) to the surface conditioning of primer fillers and the repair of tooling gelcoats (P 800) in the marine and automotive sectors.
Available in discs, with Grip attachment.
Grain: Silicon carbide
Bonding: Resin over resin
Backing: Polyester film
Color: Green / white
Grit range: P800, P1000, P1200, P1500