Abranet HD achieves outstanding results on the most challenging surface conditioning and repair applications such as paint stripping and coarse putty sanding. Abranet HD has a nylon mesh backing material (in contrast to paper) to create a more flexible and durable abrasive product which produces a more consistent surface finish more quickly. Designed for optimum performance in wet and dry modes, it features exceptional resistance to edge wear and clogging which means it retains its high efficiency sanding properties for far longer, especially in demanding situations. It’s also manufactured using an environmentally friendly, solvent-free coating.
- HD5BG001803R, Mirka Abranet Heavy Duty 2-3/4 in. x 33 ft. Mesh Grip Roll 80G, Qty. 1Special Price $30.29 Regular Price $39.26
- HD-612-080, Mirka Abranet Heavy Duty 5 in. Mesh Grip Disc, 80 Grit, Qty. 25Special Price $17.72 Regular Price $22.96
- HD-647-080, Mirka Abranet HD 5" Mesh Grip Disc 17H 80G, Qty. 25Special Price $17.86 Regular Price $22.96
- HD-647-AP, Mirka Abranet HD 5" Mesh Grip Disc 17H, Assort.Special Price $17.86 Regular Price $22.96
- HD61102512, Mirka Abranet Heavy Duty 6 in. 15 Hole Grip Disc, 120G, Qty. 25Special Price $19.72 Regular Price $25.55
- HD-611-AP, Mirka Abranet Heavy Duty 6 in. 15 Hole Grip Disc, Asst. Grits, Qty. 30Special Price $28.00 Regular Price $36.30