CTS-120A60, Sawstop Compact Table Saw
CTS-120A60, Saw Stop Compact Table Saw
The SawStop Compact Table Saw features SawStop's patented safety system with the mobility you need to work from anywhere - at home or on the job site. With a 10" blade and durable construction, you'll have the power and accuracy you need.
- Legendary Safety System: SawStop’s patented safety system stops a spinning blade upon contact with skin. The blade stops in less than 5 milliseconds and drops below the table, minimizing a potentially life-altering injury to a mere scratch.
- Rack & Pinion Fence: The Rack & Pinion fence is easy to adjust and always square. The built-in high and low shelf supports all kinds of cuts.
- Quick-Tilt Bevel With Micro Adjustments: All blade adjustments are made from the centrally located knob. Quickly and easily tilt the blade to your ideal angle with just one hand. Dial in your precise settings with the micro-adjust feature.
- Storage Compartment: Everything in its place: Stow away tools and accessories in one location for easy retrieval.
- Motor Configuration 120 VAC 60 Hz, Universal
- Amperage 15A
- No Load RPM 4,000
- Blade* 10”
- Max. Depth of Cut, Blade at 0˚ 3-1/8”
- Max. Depth of Cut, Blade at 45˚ 2-1/8”
- Max. Rip Capacity 25-1/2”
- Weight 68lbs
- (1) Miter Gauge
- (1) Brake Cartridge (installed)
- (1) 3 mm Hex Key
- (2) Blade Wrenches
- (1) Riving Knife (installed)
- (1) Blade Guard with Spreader and Anti-Kickback Pawls
- (1) 24-Tooth Ripping Blade (installed)
- (1) Push Stick (on the fence)
- (1) Table Saw Insert (installed)
How to register:
> Fill out a warranty form at http://mirkatools.us/
> Submit your BIS sales order confirmation or invoice sent via email
> Expect to receive a response back from Mirka within 24 hours
> A label will be sent to the customer for the warranty repair by Mirka
> Mirka will receive and inspect the tool. There is a 2-3-week lead time from the time the defective tool has been received by Mirka to return the tool back to you